We provide an outstanding service that draws upon the knowledge and experience of all the individuals at AIA Consulting in order to support our Clients. Many of our Clients are repeat business which is a testament to the quality of the service we provide.
Our primary services include:
- Pre-construction Services:
- master programme and construction management strategy plans;
- perform construction feasibility reviews;
- Construction Traffic Management and Construction Phasing Plans;
- evaluation of temporary works and engineering solutions;
- identification and management of key project risks and opportunities.
- Programming Services:
- programme management and project programme monitoring;
- peer reviews to provide independent advice on programme, assessing logic, sequence and the adequacy of programme durations.
- Project Management:
- strategic project advice;
- project controls;
- briefing and design development;
- feasibility and opportunity studies;
- construction and delivery;
- Employers Representative / Contractor Administrator roles;
- project peer reviews.
- Expert Advisor / Expert Witness Appointments:
- dispute avoidance, claim defence and management.
- Expert Advisor and Expert Witness appointments (time and quantum)
- Strategic Procurement Advice:
- procurement strategy for projects;
- analysis of cost data and market intelligence.